The website reproductive.me is developed within the project “REthink your health” with a goal of creating an access to non-formal education which will enable young people to inform and educate themselves about their reproductive health.
The platform contains following information:
- what we need to know as sexually active individuals
- which potential issues we can face and how we can protect ourselves properly
- when and why we should visit a gynecologist or urologist and how often should we do that
- what are the biological functions and needs of the female body and is the impact of hormones really that significant
- what are the biological functions and needs of a male body
- how to stay healthy and plan our future
- which issues can we face on the path of reproduction?
- when to seek help and from whom.
Access the platform at www.reproductive.me to learn more.
Project “REthink your health” is supported by Tempus Foundation as a part of Erasmus+ Program by European Union and is implemented by: Chance for Parenthood (Serbia) an Connect International (Belgium).