On behalf of Cities of Learning network and the involved partner organisations across Europe, we are sharing the outcomes of the project “Cities of Learning: Youth co-design learning, civic and career pathways”.
The purpose of the project is to attract, connect and empower young people to co-design their learning, social and career paths. In the last two years, the network has:
- Involved more than 600 young people in an international research on the learning, social and career narratives of young Europeans.
- Enabled more than 40 young people to participate in the youth seminar in Lorca (Spain) in April 2022 and
- Gathered more than 100 young people, youth workers, educators, policy-makers and decision-makers in July 2022 at a youth forum in Magdeburg (Germany), where they participated in the creation and confirmation of 20 youth policy recommendations which they believe are urgent and must be addressed in the next 10 years.
Partners of the Learning Cities initiative actively strive to create a better future with young people and for young people. We invite you to support and use these recommendations, as part of the recommendations are related to TOPICS that you yourself deal with in your work.
Partnerships aim was to respond to some specific challenges across five priority topics which were: non-formal learning, sustainability, inclusion, participation, mental health.
If you are ready to do this, you can either:
- Express your endorsement to Nectarus: firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving it, they will add your organisation’s name to the supporters’ list at the end of these recommendations.
- Or you contact “our” CONNECT partner directly – TiPovej! from Slovenia: email@example.com.