If you are a youth worker, educator or a member of a youth organization with experience in online human rights education who is willing to increase your capacities and skills, we are inviting you to apply for the EDUC@TE training, which will be held in Skopje, North Macedonia from June 5 to June 10, 2022.
By participating in this workshop you will get a chance to:
- Further familiarize yourself to the idea of the human rights education in the digital world through non-formal educational methods,
- Take part in the finalization and fine tuning of the innovative Educa@te learning flow for human rights education,
- Raise your capacities to implement the learning flow and use it in your work with young people.
The results of this training will form the basis for the implementation of the next phase of the project that includes the development of an interactive online guide for conducting human rights education which will be available to all youth workers for free.
WHO CAN APPLY?
You can apply for participation if:
- You are a youth worker or youth organization member with experience in human rights education;
- You live in one of Council of Europe member states;
- You are 18 to 30 years old;
- You are willing to actively participate in the entire duration of the Training;
WHERE TO APPLY?
You can apply by filling in this application form:
HOW WILL YOU TRAVEL AND WHERE WILL YOU BE ACCOMMODATED?
Organizers will cover all costs related to participants‘ travel, workshop materials, accommodation and food. Participants are advised to use the most cost-efficient means of travel. Organizers will cover travel costs in accordance with CONNECT International’s guidelines on travel expenses reimbursement, depending on the country of origin.
WHEN SHOULD YOU APPLY?
The deadline for applying is May 15, 2022 at 23:59 CET
The project Educ@te is supported by the European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe.