If you are a youth worker or a member of a youth organization working on human rights education online, we are inviting you to apply for the EDUC@TE workshop, which will take place in Brussels, Belgium from May 13 to May 16, 2022.
During this workshop, we will:
- provide a space for youth workers from all around Europe to share and exchange experience regarding the implementation of online human rights education on local or national level;
- explore the challenges youth workers face when transferring human rights education online;
- assess youth organizations‘s capacities to deliver high quality online human rights education.
The information gathered within these workshops will serve as a base for the development of the EDUC@ATE e-learning platform for improving online human rights education. This platforms will be available for free to all educators and youth workers .
WHO CAN APPLY?
You can apply for participation if:
- You are a youth worker or youth organization member with experience in human rights education;
- You live in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium , Luxembourg, Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Ireland, France, United Kingdom or Switzerland.
- You are 18 to 30 years old;
- You are willing to actively participate in the entire duration of the Training;
- You are ready to strictly follow all COVID19 prevention measures prescribed by the organizers.
WHERE TO APPLY?
You can apply by filling in this application form:
HOW WILL YOU TRAVEL AND WHERE WILL YOU BE ACCOMODATED?
Organizers will cover all costs related to participants‘ travel, workshop materials, accommodation and food. Participants are advised to use the most cost-efficient means of travel. Organizers will cover travel costs in accordance with CONNECT International’s guidelines on travel expenses reimbursement, depending on the country of origin.
UNTIL WHEN SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Deadline for applying is April 25, 2022 at 23:59 CET
The project Educ@te is supported by the European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe.