Over the past year CONNECT International has been a part of an international consortium on the project BITE of Art, supported by the Creative Europe programme. This project represents a joint vision of cultural and artistic institutions from Serbia, Slovenia and Spain aimed at implementing innovative practices into work of cultural operators in order to help mainstream contemporary art among young citizens.
One of the most important aspects of the project is the BITE360 service, which offers the possibility to create virtual tours of art exhibitions and installations. These virtual tours can be shared on social media and thus made accessible to a large audience of young people. During the COVID19 lockdown when all cultural institutions were closed for months virtual tours were the only way in which most people could get in touch with art.
During 2020 BITE has brought 7 contemporary art exhibitions in the virtual world. We are inviting you to explore them for free by following the links below:
- Desiring Machines Group Exhibition @ Novembar Gallery, Belgrade – https://biteofart.org/#/event/5
- Nicht Fallen by Jost Franko @ Kresija Gallery, Ljubljana – https://biteofart.org/#/event/11
- Heritage House of Petar Lubarda @ Heritage House, Belgrade – https://biteofart.org/#/event/13
- The Correlations by Olga Jevric and Kolya Bozovic @ Eugster II, Belgrade – https://biteofart.org/#/event/14
- Reset Mar Menor Group Exhibition @ CCCC gallery, Valencia – https://biteofart.org/#/event/15
- Impulses of Freedom by Maria Rosa Aranega @ CCCC gallery, Valencia – https://biteofart.org/#/event/16
- Seventh Circle by Nikola Markovic @ X Vitamin Gallery, Belgrade – https://biteofart.org/#/event/19