INFORMATION REGARDING PROCESSING & STORING OF YOUR DATA
CONNECT International (Address: Avenue Michel Angel 49, Brussels, Belgium; Phone: +4915126535312; Email: email@example.com) is collecting and storing your personal data and contact details requested in this participation form.
Why do we collect your data?
We process this data in the framework of the preparation and implementation of the Work Programme 2020, including the travel arrangements, accommodation and participation in the project’s activities.
All data is being stored in our Participants Database.
Who do we share it with?
We will share the data internally and externally during all phases of the project. This includes:
- members of the HR and recruitment team,
- interviewers involved in the recruitment process,
- IT staff if access to the data is necessary for the performance of their roles,
- speakers, trainers, facilitators and other members of the organizing team,
- other participants of the same project,
- the European Commission, due to our obligation to send detailed reports regarding the process, participants and results of the project.
*Certain data you provide will be shared with the hotel which covers your accommodation during the project’s event (name, surname, country of residence and dietary requirements).
For how long will we keep it?
Your data will be retained during all phases of the Work Programme 2020.
After the completion of the project we will hold it on file for a further 12 (twelve) months for consideration in case of similar projects or networking opportunities.
At the end of that period, or once you withdraw your consent, your data will be immediately deleted or destroyed.
In case of a participant’s exclusion from any phase of the project for any reason, they will be further informed in detail about the processing and storage of their data.
Photographs & Video Recordings
Apart from the data requested in this participation form and during all phases of the project photographs and/or video recordings including images of you may be taken and used by CONNECT International.
This material may be used for promotion, research and publicity purposes. Therefore images/recordings could be used in print and digital media formats in various channels where CONNECT International disseminates information about its activities including print publications, websites, posters and social media.
Some images/recordings may be kept permanently once they are published and also stored as an archive of CONNECT International image and media bank.
What are your rights?
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- require CONNECT International to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require CONNECT International to delete or stop processing your data;
- object to the processing of your data where CONNECT International is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
If you would like to express concerns, ask for clarifications, lodge complaints or exercise any of the above mentioned rights, including your right to withdraw consent, feel free to contact Alkistis Giogiou at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that CONNECT International has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Data Protection Authority in Belgium (https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/).
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide data to CONNECT International during the project. However, if you do not provide the information requested in this participation form, we may not be able to process your participation properly or at all, since it is strictly related to the scope and legitimate interests of CONNECT International and the Work Programme 2020.